Hello, guys! I know some of you, those with longer hair, thought at least once to try the Bun – Top Knot Mens Hairstyle, but you either didn’t know how to do it or you’ve been lazy to search for it, but finally you ran into it here. That’s why I found a great video to show you guys how quick and easy it is to do it and how cool the final look is!
I will also write you some of the instructions that are given in the video.
For those who don’t really know, this Bun (Top Knot), known also as the Samurai Top Knot, it is a hairstyle that involves tying and placing a bun on the head, having it all or only a part of the hair tied. Depending on the type of bun that you want to get, you will need a specific minimum hair length. The one I chose is for Undercut Mens Hairstyle, with shorter sides and longer section of hair on the middle.
Suitable for all kind of situations or activities, like: jogging, nights out, meetings, going shopping or on a trip, this Mens Hairstyle is comfortable and very glamorous lately. It is also helpful in warm atmospheres or those kind of activities that include concentration and you don’t want your hair to get in your way.
So let’s get started! According to the video, what you’re gonna need is:
* An undercut haircut;
* Short sides and short at the back of the head. A 1 ½ inch haircut is needed;
* The portion of hair on the middle needs to be as long as it takes to get to the back of your head middle. Hair length needs to be 6 ½ inches;
* A hair tie;
* Light cream, to keep hair in place;
* Wet the middle part of your hair with the cream, make sure you avoid the hair becoming to heavy.
* Flatten it down with a comb, towards the back of your head;
* Place the middle part of your hair portion together into a tiny tail;
* Carefully twist the hair tie around it;
* When perfectly secured and tied, fold your pony tail in a half;
* Put the hair tie over it for the last time to create that knot look.
That was it! I told you it’s super quick and super easy! I was thinking about writing a next article with a different “How to do it” Mens Hairstyle. What do you say, guys? Would you enjoy another video?
Please leave your comments below, and let us know what you want to read on the next articles on our website.
Thank you, TheGentlemansCove for creating this video and allowing us to share with our readers!
Until next time, have an inspirational time!