Hello guys! What have you been doing lately? How is your hair today? We hope that you take good care of it! Today we want to introduce you to some spectacular medium length hairstyles that any of you could try them. Being for a long time a symbol for skaters, rebels, medium hairstyles seem to be in trend nowadays too and we think it is mega cool! What do you think about them? Would you try one of these hairstyles? Have a look at our selection and leave your favorite hairstyle in a comment below. We are curious to see your choice!
1. The sensible, wavy, lamb look – very easy to style, like you can just tuck your hair behind your ear, add some hairspray after or hair foam before and you’re ready to go! Suitable mostly for wavy hair, this hairstyle has personality and style, that’s why it’s on our “wish list”.
2. Messy, straight hair – looks hot especially on men with thin hair and the biggest plus here is that it doesn’t even need styling! All you need to do is just to use the proper hair products for this hair type and the rest works itself! Cool, huh?
3. Latino-like, wavy, hot hairstyle – the kind of hairstyle that will always be in vogue, thanks to its specific attitude that comes with it. No effort needed, just shake your head after taking a shower, passing your hand through your hair, place it behind your head and just leave it to flow naturally.
4. Classic skateboarder hairstyle – specific to teenagers, so if you want to look younger, you just have to leave your hair to grow and show this photo to your hairstylist. Being a classic, this hairstyle will never go out of fashion, so don’t be afraid you won’t be in trend!
5. Wavy shoulder-length hairstyle – another must-have, that looks so badass, combined with a beard! Who enjoys beards? We surely appreciate them!
6. Curly clean hairstyle – when in doubt, wear this. It looked so good on men a few decades ago and they still do, so why don’t you try something new and old at the same time?
7. Rebel with a cause hairstyle – a groom with style is what we have in this photo and it’s 90% thanks to the hairstyle. This is a hairstyle that evokes the feeling of surfer’s windblown lock, making girls go crazy about it.
8. Curly, simple, cute hairstyle – now this is another classic hairstyle curled-hair people often wear and it doesn’t seem to go out of style. What other curly hairstyles do you like or would you like to have? Leave a comment below.
Good thing nowadays is that the men hairstyle options are endless, offering you the possibility to have fun with your hair as much as you want, so you just need to be a bit crazy and go with the flow! Which hairstyle did you enjoy the most?